We have always made a solemn commitment to protect the privacy of our users (” Users “or” you “).When you use our services, we may collect and use your relevant information.
I. Information we may collect
2.How do we collect and use information
3. Information that we may share, transfer or disclose
4.How do we retain, store and protect information
5.How to manage your information
6. Third party services
8.Notice and amendment
9.How to contact us
I. Information we may collect
(I) Information unrelated to personal identity:
When you use our services, we may collect and summarize information such as the source of users, access order, etc., such as the source of each user using our services, browser software, etc.
(2) Information about personal identity:
When you use our services, we may collect and aggregate or request information about your personal identity, such as proof of your personal identity (including your ID card, passport, driving license, etc.);Date of birth, place of birth, gender, hobbies and interests, personal phone number, facial features;Network identity information (including system account number, IP address, E-mail address and passwords, passwords and password protection answers related to the foregoing);Personal property information (transaction records, balance, coupons, game exchange codes, bank card information, etc.);Communication information;Personal Internet surfing record and log information (including website browsing record, software use record, click record, operation log, etc.);Device information (including device model, MAC address, operating system type, device Settings);Software list unique device identifier (such as IMEI/ Android ID/IDFA/OPENUDID/GUID, SIM card IMSI information, etc.);Location information (including travel information, precise positioning information, accommodation information, longitude and latitude, etc.).
We collect your information primarily to make it easier and more satisfying for you and other users to use our services.Our goal is to provide all Internet users with a safe, stimulating, fun and instructive online experience.And that information can help us achieve that goal.
Please note that if you disclose your personal information in information uploaded or published in public areas visible to other users of our Services, or in your responses to information uploaded or published by others, such information may be collected and used by others.If you find that our users have improperly collected or used information about you or others, please contact us.
5. Improve our service
We may use the information collected through one of our services for use in our other services.For example, the information collected about you when you use one of our services may be used in another of our services to provide you with specific content or to show you information that is relevant to you, rather than being generally pushed;We may involve you in surveys of our services to help us improve existing services or design new ones;In the meantime, we may use your information for software updates.
You understand and agree that, after the collection of your information, we will de-identify the data by technical means, the de-identified information will not be able to identify you, in which case we have the right to use the de-identified information for analysis and commercial use of the user database.
6. Exceptions to authorization
According to relevant laws and regulations, you do not need to obtain your authorization to collect your information under the following circumstances:
(1) Those related to national security and national defense security;
(2) those related to public safety, public health or major public interests;
(3) those related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
(4) For the purpose of safeguarding the major legal rights and interests of the information subject or other individuals, such as life and property, but it is difficult to obtain your consent;
(5) The information collected is disclosed by you to the public;
(6) Information collected from legally disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(7) Necessary to sign the contract according to your requirements;
(8) Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of our services, such as the detection and disposal of failures of products or services;
(9) necessary for lawful news reporting;
(10) When it is necessary for an academic research institution to carry out statistics or academic research in the public interest and provide the results of academic research or description to the outside world, the information contained in the results shall be de-labeled;(11) Other circumstances prescribed by laws and regulations.
3. Information that we may share, transfer or disclose
We will not share your information with any third party other than us without your consent, except as follows:
1. We offer our services to you.We may share your information with partners and other third parties in order to achieve the core functions you need or provide the services you need, such as: provide the corresponding order information to the logistics service provider;
2. Maintain and improve our services.We may share your information with our partners and other third parties to help us provide you with more targeted and improved services, such as communication service providers that send email or push notifications on our behalf;
5. Share with third parties such as the partners entrusted by us for promotion, but we will only provide information about the coverage and effectiveness of promotion to these clients, and will not provide information that can identify you, such as your name, telephone number or email address;Or we aggregate this information so that it does not identify you personally.For example, we can tell the client how many people have seen their promotions or bought their products after seeing them, or provide them with unidentifiable statistics to help them understand their audience or customers.
7. Assist you in handling disputes or disputes between you and others upon your legitimate needs;
8. Provide your information upon the legal request of your guardian;
9. Provided in accordance with the single service agreement (including the electronic agreement signed online and the corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents signed with you;
10. Based on academic research;
11. Based on the public interest in accordance with laws and regulations.
2. We will transfer your information to other parties after obtaining your express consent.
We will only disclose your information if:
1. According to your requirements, disclose the information specified by you in a manner of disclosure with your express consent;
2. In cases where your information is required by laws and regulations, compulsory administrative enforcement or judicial requirements, we may disclose your information in accordance with the required information type and disclosure method.When we receive a request for such disclosure, subject to compliance with laws and regulations, we will require the receiving party to issue a corresponding legal document, such as a subpoena or letter of investigation.We firmly believe that the information we are asked to provide should be as transparent as possible within the law.All requests are carefully reviewed to ensure that they have a legitimate basis and are limited to data that law enforcement has a legitimate right to access for specific investigative purposes.
How do we retain, store and protect information
Information collected and generated during our operations in the People’s Republic of China is stored in China.
We will take the following measures to protect your information:
(1) Technical measures for data security
We will adopt security measures in line with industry standards, including the establishment of reasonable system specifications, security technology to prevent your information from unauthorized access to use, modify, to avoid data damage or loss.Network services use a variety of encryption technologies. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect your information, use encryption technology to encrypt and store your information, and use quarantine technology to quarantine your information.
In the use of information, such as information display, information association calculation, we will use a variety of data desensitization technology to enhance the security of information in use.Strict data access control and multiple identity authentication technology are adopted to protect information and prevent data from being used illegally.
(b) other security measures we take to protect information
We manage the storage and use of standardized information by establishing data classification and grading system, data security management standard and data security development standard.
We exercise comprehensive security control over the data through contact confidentiality agreements, monitoring and auditing mechanisms.
Strengthen safety awareness.We will also hold security and privacy protection training courses to enhance employees’ awareness of the importance of protecting information.
(III) We only allow our employees and partners who need to know the information to access your information, and we have set up strict access control and monitoring mechanism for this purpose.We also require all personnel who may have access to your information to perform the corresponding confidentiality obligations.Failure to meet these obligations may result in legal liability or termination of the partnership with us.
(d) We will take all reasonably practicable measures to ensure that irrelevant information is not collected.
(V) The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and the way of communication with other users, such as E-mail, instant messaging, social software or other service software, cannot be determined whether it is completely encrypted. We recommend that you use complex passwords when using such tools, and pay attention to protect your information security.
(6) The Internet environment is not 100% secure, and we will do our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us.If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will bear the corresponding legal liability.
(7) Handling of security incidents
When communicating with third parties or purchasing goods and services through our services, you will inevitably have to disclose your information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty.Please protect your information and only provide it to others if necessary.
In order to deal with the possible risks such as information disclosure, damage and loss, we have developed a number of systems to clarify the classification and classification standards of security incidents and security vulnerabilities and the corresponding processing procedures.We also set up a special emergency response team for safety incidents. According to the requirements of safety incident handling regulations, we start safety plans for different safety incidents, stop loss, analyze, locate, formulate remedial measures, and trace and strike together with relevant departments.
In the event of an unfortunate information security incident, we will, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, promptly inform you of the basic situation of the security incident and its possible impact, the measures we have taken or will take to deal with it, the Suggestions that you can prevent and reduce the risk independently, the remedial measures for you and so on.At the same time, we will timely inform you of the event related information by email, letter, phone call, push notification and other means. If it is difficult to inform the information subject one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to publish the announcement.At the same time, we will also, in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities, take the initiative to report the disposal of information security incidents.
Please understand that due to technical limitations and risk prevention limitations, even though we have tried to strengthen security measures, we cannot always guarantee the information is 100% safe.You need to understand that the system and communication network you access to our services may cause problems due to circumstances beyond our control.
How to manage your information
(I) Access, update and delete
We encourage you to update and modify your information to make it more accurate and effective.You can access your information through our services and complete or request us to modify, supplement and delete your information according to the management mode of the corresponding information.We will take appropriate technical measures to ensure that you can access, update and correct your own information or other information provided when using our services as far as possible.
(2) Openness and sharing
Our services allows you to not only with your social networks, and also use the services of all users of the public to share your information, for example, you upload or post information in our service, you upload or post information in response to others, via email or in our service area is not a specific user visible to the public in to upload or release your personal information, and include the information about the location of the data and log information.As long as you do not delete the information you have disclosed or Shared, the information may remain in the public domain;Even if you delete Shared information, such information may be independently cached, copied, or stored by other users or third parties not under our control, or kept in the public domain by other users or such third parties.If you disclose or share your information through the above channels, we shall not be responsible for the disclosure of your information.Therefore, we remind and ask you to carefully consider whether to disclose or share your information through the above channels.
If you meet the terms and conditions of our service agreement and the relevant national laws and regulations, your account of our service may be cancelled or deleted.After the account is cancelled or deleted, all the service information and data related to the account and under the single service will be deleted or processed in accordance with the service agreement of the single service.
(IV) Change the scope of your authorization and consent
You can always choose whether or not to disclose information.Some information is required to use our services, but most other information is at your discretion.You may change the scope of your authorization to continue to collect information or revoke your authorization by deleting information, turning off device functions, etc.
After you revoke your license, we cannot continue to provide you with the service corresponding to the withdrawal of your license, nor will we process your corresponding information.However, your decision to withdraw your authorization will not affect the processing of information previously conducted based on your authorization.
(5) Tips on sensitive information
Certain information may be considered sensitive because of its specific nature, such as your race, religion, personal health and medical information, as well as identification documents, personal biometric information, property information, track of whereabouts, information about minors, etc.
Please note that the content and information you provide, upload or publish in our services (such as photos or information about your social activities) may reveal sensitive information about you.You need to carefully consider whether to use our services to disclose your sensitive information.
8. Third party services
Our services may be linked to social media or other services (including websites or other forms of services) provided by third parties.Include:
(1) You may use the “share” button to share certain contents to our Services, or you may use third-party services to log in to our Services.These functions may collect your information (including your log information) and may COOKIES on your computer device to enable the above functions to function properly;
(2) We provide you with links through advertisements or other means of our services so that you can access third party services or websites;and
(3) Other access to third-party services.
We recommend that any minors participating in online activities should obtain prior consent from their parents or legal guardians (hereinafter referred to as “guardians”).We will protect the information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
9. Notice and amendment
We may issue service-related announcements when necessary, such as when we are suspending a service for system maintenance.You may not be able to cancel these announcements that are related to the service and are not of a promotional nature.
Finally, you must keep your account and password information confidential.In any case, please keep it carefully and securely.
How to contact us